Critical + 2.0 Feminized Seeds (Dinafem)

3 reviews | Add Your Review

Availability: In stock

Product Name Price Qty
Critical+ 2.0 FEM - 3 Seeds
US$48.73
+
Critical+ 2.0 FEM - 5 Seeds
US$71.20
+

Add to Cart

YOUR FREE SEEDS

Fancy freebies? At TNSB you receive free cannabis seeds with every order! Grab these promo seeds today:



  • Original Afghani REG (Canuk Seeds) - 2 Free Seeds

    Original Afghani REG (Canuk Seeds) - 2 Free Seeds

  • Hash Passion REG (Canuk Seeds) - 2 Free Seeds

    Hash Passion REG (Canuk Seeds) - 2 Free Seeds

  • Cheese AUTO FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

    Cheese AUTO FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

  • Blueberry FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

    Blueberry FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

  • Amnesia AUTO FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

    Amnesia AUTO FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

  • White Widow FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

    White Widow FEM (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed

Details

Critical + 2.0 cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized, Indica-dominant cannabis strain obtained by crossing a Critical + with a moisture-resistant phenotype. The result is a strengthened version of Critical +.

Critical + 2.0 can be cultivated by a wide range of growers in regions where cultivation tends to be difficult. It grows into an easy-to-grow, fast-flowering, hardy marijuana plant that produces high-quality, big, thick buds covered in resin. Delivering high yields without difficulty, this cannabis strain is great for commercial purposes and for all kind of growers. With the features of a winner, it is a benchmark in the cannabis world.

Critical + 2.0 is an outstanding, slender marijuana plant with large, thin, light green leaves that performs really well indoors, especially in SCROG, although you should remember to control its growth. Outdoors it enjoys temperate climates as well as the comfort of the greenhouse. It is advisable to use anti-odour filters as the smell is very strong and could be a telltale sign at the end of flowering.

The flavor and aroma of Critical + 2.0 are pronounced, with hints of lemon, pine and spices. The effect is powerful and physical, providing a long-lasting, relaxing high. It is the perfect cannabis strain to wind down with your friends.

Additional Information

Seedbank Dinafem
Sex Feminized
Variety Mostly Indica
Strain Genetics Critical+ x Resistant Critical+ pheno
Flowering Type Photoperiod
Flowering Time 45-50 days
Where to Grow Indoor, Greenhouse, Outdoor
Harvest Month end of September
Taste / Flavor Lemon, Pine, Spicy
Effect Long lasting, Physical, Powerful, Relaxing
Plant Height Medium-Tall
CBD Content 0.3%
THC Content 20%
Yield Indoors: 700 gr/m2; Outsoods: 900-1300 gr/plant

Customer Reviews

Good Review by Awsome 420
Quality
Love it (Posted on 5/3/2020)
Great outdoor selection Review by Two Heads (are better than one)
Quality
I've grown this outdoors for two years now and will again this year - my first since legalization! It is a good producer, yielding about 8-10 oz per plant in my mainly unattended swamp grow (10 gallon smart pots). It is reliably done by the first week of October and it's potent. I had it tested at Alderville: THC-A: 19.2%, Delta-9 THC: 1.4%, Total THC: 20.6%, Total Potential THC: 18.2%, CBD: Trace (<1%). It also appears to be stable phenotypically. Most grow very sativa-like and vary in aroma from sweet to heavy but the potency is consistent among all the plants I've grown over the last two years. Recommended for any outdoor gardener. (Posted on 4/9/2019)
As expected Review by Chris
Quality
These seeds germinated 100%, easier than I thought to grow, performs better outdoors for me, volume low for indoor, but is producing.
Have not tried it but the buds are strong and getting sticky have all the faith in it and glad I bought it, it was a afterthought, added three seeds my order and pleasantly surprised. (Posted on 8/28/2016)

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

You may also be interested in the following product(s)