This one came out a little funny for me. She sprouted and grew nicely. Bushy, full of heads. Responded well to LST. So I cut a clone (which is growing just as nicely, maybe even a bit nicer really) and put her into flower. This is where things get funky. She showed female within 3 weeks. And started budding slowly but about a week later she just stopped budding. All her new foliage that came in, came in with 3 fingers. And after about 7 weeks of flower she started becoming a hermi ... So I pulled her from the tent. But I will be putting the clone into flower next week so maybe I will be able to upgrade this review later.