Select the "Pay by Cryptocurrency" method in checkout and complete your order as normal. After clicking the "Place Order" button you will be redirected to an external secure payment page.
Review / update your details, select your preferred coin and click a "Complete Checkout" button to see all necessary payment information including our wallet address and a QR code.
Follow the instructions on the screen and send your payment immediately as the time to receive payment is limited. Please remember to include enough funds to cover network fees.
If your funds do not reach us within the time provided on your payment page, your order will be cancelled.
Payment Processing Fees
Payment Processing Fee depends on your selected payment method:
1. Credit / Debit Card payments - 7.50%
2. Bank Transfer payments - $17.50 CAD
3. Paypal payments - 4.5%
4. All other payment methods - NO FEE
Payment Processing Fee will be visible in checkout in the final review of your order.
Printable Order Form
If you do not wish to process a transaction online or over the phone, you can download a printable order form from our website which is very easy to complete. Then purchase a (International) Money Order from any Bank and post it to us with the completed order form.
These must be made payable to ‘NASB’, in USD or CAD. If made out to any other name, the money order may be destroyed and result in your order not being processed.
Once we receive the (international) Money Order we will check that the payable amount is correct before processing the order.
Please remember to include delivery costs and any additional EXTRA SAFE shipping costs, as it can hold up your shipment.
1. Orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped.
2. You will be charged in CAD (Canadian Dollars).
3. Prices displayed in other currencies (for example USD, EUR, GBP, BTC) are approximate, as they are recalculated daily from CAD for your reference.
4. Due to currency conversion and rounding, the amount you see on the screen will usually be slightly different to the amount on your statement.
5. Customers are responsible for bank transfer charges.
6. Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable.
7. Please note, only one discount / coupon code applies per order.
If you have any questions regarding payment please contact us and we'll be happy to help.